Friday, September 26, 2014

Take a break - and plan for the next steps?

I admit that I have been neglecting this blog for a while. It’s not that we have not been active with the family, visiting great places in Belgium, Holland and France during week-ends and bank holidays, but with my full time job, three children, and time spent on preparing our next trip, I found it hard to get the energy to write new posts on this blog.

Now we’ve sold our house, our furniture, donated toys and clothes. I took a career break and we chose a life of travel, at least for a while.

I admire people who plan their long-trem trip to the closest details. We hardly know hat our next stop will be. Living for the day requires a different mindset; it feels enjoyable as well as sometimes distressing.


Follow us on this blog on our new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment