The fried tarantula is only one of the many reasons why you should eat at Romdeng:
- other meals listed on the kid's menu are less frightening but just as imaginative and delicious as the spiders are.
- adults will get equally delicious food - and are allowed to try the tarantulas as well.
- the personel is very friendly and caring. The waiter brought a living spider to the dining room, prior to serving the meals, so that the kids could see and touch it. They definitely enjoyed the experience.
- for babies, the restaurant provides a high chair, plastic cups and cutlery.
- Romdeng is owned by the NGO "Friends International" and trains Cambodian youth on the job. A good meal at the restaurant is also a good deed.
More info on Romdeng: http://www.mithsamlanh.org